Monday, October 23, 2017

THE WOMAN WHO STOLE MY LIFE



“The woman who stole my life” by marian keyes. One day back while I was in a unwind walk through the streets of the Kerala, ‘God’s own country’ India, I was attracted this title. I look for a while on the cover design of the book. I hope it will definitely give me something new for my reading experience. I took the book and turned the back cover, I found that ‘ keyes can deftly mix dark and light, tragic and comic in a way that only handful of writer can’ by Irish Times.

                It had given so much impression about the book with its title. More over Daily Mails says ‘Fans will be thrilled with this tightly plotted page-turner’. That was true words from daily mails. It is published by the famous publishing company PENGUIN with 99 Pound price. Actually PENGUIN BOOKS is worked its threads in USA, UK, CANADA, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, NEW ZEALAND, and SOUTH AFRICA. A penguin book is part of the Penguin Random house group of companies whose address can be found at global.penguinrandomhouse.com. This book is first published by Michel Joseph in  2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment