Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I V SASAI…the great film maker


I V SASAI…the great film maker, painter passed away today. The most valuable legend from Malayalam film industry became a still behind the frames of memories. He was considered as one of the best director from Malayalam who did numerous of films in Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi genres from 1970s to 1990s. I had a deep connect with him as I recall those my early days that of fulfilling my Film Dreams. In 2001 during my Mathrubhumi days I wanted a headstart in film industry with my writings and short stories. My meeting with mr. I V Sashi was chnaced upon by our friend Mr. Shafeel (Producer). With beautiful welcome smile he inquired into my base in artistry and read my script fully. After reading the script he hugged me and fueled me with these words: “One day you will became the best film maker..I found some sharp observations in your script” these words were no less than an Oscar for me. That was my ever first attempt in film industry and He is the first person who read my script and valuated me. Today doing my first movie after 17 years of our meeting, i m heart broken that i couldn't complete the movie and take Sashi sirs blessings. Fate has played a dirty game against me, just a month before its completion, my first motivator in the industry is on a journey into the depths of everyones heart...... Sasi Sir…..I need your blessings….

No comments:

Post a Comment